Gun World shooting day March 3rd

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Oct 25, 2007
We will pick a time after we get a good head count. No sense in wasting their time if we can't get enough people to go.

To rent the a range at Gun World in Lombard for half a day with a common room is $250 for the group.

Start a for sure list as follows.... Don't add ur name to the list if can't be there for sure as we need to split the $250 equally!!!!

1.) Wessel
2.) Firemandan1700
3.) Outlaw40
4.) NV SS
5.) 02SSEi

Last edited:

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
I should be in. Do they usually do group things like this? I dont want to be a dick and go cause I am not interested in owning a gun. Just yet

rich- they aren't a sales company like a dealership where they try to make you buy stuff... lol you can go, rent a gun, get ammo, shoot, and then just be done.

if this one is like the new one in lombard they allow rifles, and if its not, we should go to that one instead. slugs only, but still... people can bring their big guns then, and its indoors =)

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
rich- they aren't a sales company like a dealership where they try to make you buy stuff... lol you can go, rent a gun, get ammo, shoot, and then just be done.

if this one is like the new one in lombard they allow rifles, and if its not, we should go to that one instead. slugs only, but still... people can bring their big guns then, and its indoors =)

Yeah, GAT won't let me shoot my 45-70 :tear: Lombard would be fun, probably cheaper as well. I'd be in for a Gun World meet over GAT

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Oct 25, 2007
Wow here are prices.

Gat $150/hr to rent out a whole range section. Non foid card holders can't rent guns. Can't be done Friday-Sunday

Gun world $250 to rent a common area and a range section for half a day. 8 stalls per range. Shoot whatever ur heart desires.

This being said I'm going with gun world. I will edit the first post and start a going for sure list.

Thread Info