Elgin Public House - 3/10 - 9 pm

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
I've been wanting to plan a meet here for a long time and I'm finally pulling the trigger! I'll be coordinating with our beloved BillyBru, Meet Coordinator to put this together. We have our own section in the back reserved already.

Elgin Public House Restaurant and Pub!
www.elginpublichouse.com

eph3.jpg

eph2.jpg

eph4.jpg

This place has absolutely amazing food, especially the burgers and chicken sandwiches. They have a pretty wide selection of beers and such as well.

One of the widest selections of ales, stouts, lagers and pilsners in Kane county. We carry over 80 different beers. English ales, Scottish ales, Trappist brews, Euro imports and handcrafted brews from all over the states.

We have the best single malt scotch menu around, and if you enjoy bourbons and whiskeys, we have a wonderful list.

A martini and Manhattan menu of over 50 different mixes.

Our wine list is very diverse.

As far as parking, they do have on street parking in front, as well as a free parking garage right across the street.

eph1.jpg

Last but not least, our server that I have requested is a very cute brunette that you single boys can :drool: over. :naughty:

So come one, come all and enjoy good eats, good company and good conversation. Hope to see you there!!

Facebook link for the event
http://www.facebook.com/events/258159867598291/

Attendees:
Gypsy
Mook
RICH17
Eagle
Turk +1 Bimmer
SirMarco
Jizzums
Greasy +1
Euro+2