Sushi Meet: Kona Grill (Thursday, February 23rd, 2012) 7pm

BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
A modern and relaxing atmosphere accompanied by great food and drinks is what you'll find at Kona Grill: Kitchen, Sushi, and Cocktails.

Even if you don't like sushi this place is still great. I personally don't like sushi but they have many other great menu items to choose from. You can find margherita pizza or white truffle mac and cheese and plenty other of dishes to choose from.

Menu Page Link: http://www.konagrill.com/menu.aspx

Happy Hour food
mon - fri 3p-7p
mon - sat 10p-12a

I believe last time I went it was on a Wednesday and got 3 margaritas and a margherita pizza and only paid $25 including tip. Not too bad.

21128170e3dc2371584724e724dfff42d6d83bd1.400_600r

Kona Grill
3051 Butterfield Road, Oak Brook Promenade
Oak Brook
(630) 515-8395

Come Join TCG and friends at Kona Grill at 7pm! See you then!

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Depends what you're eating.

For sure.

I usually do not use sauces. I try to avoid most sushi that has sauces poured over them as well. I like to taste the fish and veggies.

If any thing I use Soy sauce with wasabi mixed in it. I like the taste and heat of it with some fish. And unless I am at a real good place I don't use the pickled ginger to dip into the soy and them transfer it to the sushi. Too lazy when it is bland sushi anyways. Worth doing with good tasting sushi though. That way you do not contaminate the soy and therefor other types of sushi you are eating.

But aaaannnnnnyyyyy ways, I am going to try and make this. I can't think of any thing i have going on that day.

Thread Info