Underworld: Awakening/Sunday 6:30/South Barrington/You in?

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
So we're gonna check out this movie and I figured I'd extend the invite to anyone who wants to join. I know TCG movie outings tend to be a fail unless it's to Fast and the Furious Part 972 but oh well.

I'm hitting up the South Barrington theater at 6:30. So if you'd like to check out Kate Beckinsale's ass tightly enclosed in leather, bring you self fool!

underworld-awakening-poster.jpg

:csi:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I was really disappointed with this film. I really enjoyed the other films, but this one fell flat on its face. For anyone wanting to see this, I would wait until it came out on cable. I go to see just about every vampire movie that ever makes it to the theater.

I also scorned Priest, that was a pile of crap as well.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:rofl: horrid.

the only saving grace was that the little girl was actually a pretty good actress (from what little lines she had)...in fact, there was very little meaningful dialogue in this...i think there were more slow motion walking sequences than anything else.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I agree with you 100% on this one. It was the studio owner's just trying to milk the franchise for one more movie. They didn't even hire the original 'Michael Corvin'. I don't know if it was a case of them not wanting to pay him enough, or he thought the plot was crap. Then maybe they minimized his role and used a stand-in.

Thread Info