Mokena, Frankfort, N.L. members & hangouts inside!!

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

So being old and pretty much a dragracing only guy, I have not kept up with any local meet & greets??
I know there used to be some, like the hot dog stand in N.L., and I believe something near the Grainery??
After what I've been through the last few years, it's time to get out of my cave!!
Maybe even put the Formula back on the road??

So who's in the area, and where do you guys go when the weathers nice??
My shop is in the area, and I'm always around doing something on one of the cars or trucks for my business.
I don't have a lift, but I have plenty of tools, and usually have space for a quick fix or upgrade.

79loserbluebu

Jan 24, 2011
Late bump. I don't think many are from our area, seems like most members are North of 55.

On Fridays the cruise night in Tinley Park over at the Steak and Shake is back after being gone for a year. It came back towards the end of 2011 and every week kept getting bigger and bigger by at least 10 cars each week.

Thursday is downtown Frankfort. You have to get there at like, 3 or else you will be parked in the back lot.

There's a couple others too but I only go to these really.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Thanks guys, just looking for stuff to do when not racing.
I definitely will not put up with a bunch of punks trying to act hardcore.
We don't need business' thinking all car guys are dirty, trouble makers or criminals and chase us away!!
The meet in Peotone has a nice reputation, but it was empty the one time we made it down.

Thread Info