Dodge vs ford........ let's set something up

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Drag racing at a drag strip.... AND for no money? What the hell do you think this is, fuckin' Sesame Street?
I'll spot you out two seconds on your time slip to mine. For $5. You have been called out. Don't sissy out now or your look like your scared.[emoji14]
That was a fun night. I was telling Ed that out of the 4 HC's that were up there last time, 3 of them are demodded or sold. Won't be many Cats there.
Wtf is with all these hellcat going back to stock? They hate dealing with the dealers or what? Lmfao

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'll spot you out two seconds on your time slip to mine. For $5. You have been called out. Don't sissy out now or your look like your scared.[emoji14]

:gayy:

I ONLY race straight up. I don't show up to any spot for less than $7. Get your buddies to loan you some money and hit me up. This is how REAL racers take money from the posers.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
I don't know why they would de-mod. If you do anything "serious" you are fucked either way......BUT

A lot of owners are paying $1000 + per month (a mortgage) to drive these things, which blows my mind.

FCA/Dodge, doesn't fuck around anymore. If anyone comes in claiming motor trouble, the first thing they ask the tech to do is pull the crank bolt to see if the crank is pinned..... = powertrain warranty........

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Yea, and it is a car. A lot of 2015 owners paid 6 figures to get into one before everyone else. I bought mine used with 1900 miles, and the price I got it for is "criminal" to what it cost new.

I "need" a driveshaft before I commit to any drag event. It is my daily and I don't want to get stranded :). I have an IRS brace, but I might be comfortable with that under stock power.

Thread Info