Gld Friday for rsd

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I usually go on Thursday nights. They actually prep the track because its slick night. And no you dont need to have slicks on to run. Its usually dead too. Mostly bigtime drag guys testing. You should be able to hot lap.

RSD is usually a shit show. Typical asshat crowd around the starting line making their baby money bets. I wont go back for that.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I usually go on Thursday nights. They actually prep the track because its slick night. And no you dont need to have slicks on to run. Its usually dead too. Mostly bigtime drag guys testing. You should be able to hot lap.

RSD is usually a shit show. Typical asshat crowd around the starting line making their baby money bets. I wont go back for that.

You havent been to RSD in awhile it sounds like.

They are trying to bring it back with a "street car class" and a cash out at the end of the night. I havent been following it too much.

I've been to a few RSDs or just Fridays in general this year. Its not terrible but track racing in the Chicagoland area is fairly dead right now.

This is the event I'm referring to - https://www.facebook.com/events/685789958276357/

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
YsWEdEU.gif

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates

Speaking of ass hat crowd. Bringing a street tire car to track on slick only night puts you in the ass hat category IMO lol.

And the baby money bets on the line is what makes it fun. I won a few hundred last time on side bets. And that atmosphere is what makes RSD fun. If people aren't into that, stick to Wednesday lady nights.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Speaking of ass hat crowd. Bringing a street tire car to track on slick only night puts you in the ass hat category IMO lol.

And the baby money bets on the line is what makes it fun. I won a few hundred last time on side bets. And that atmosphere is what makes RSD fun. If people aren't into that, stick to Wednesday lady nights.

Chill son. Lots of asshats with street tires and DRs go on slick night because its the only night they actually prep the track. Ive been there on a DR on wed night "fun night" and its a skating rink. Thats a waste if you ask me. And as I said its usually dead and you can hot lap on thursday nights. There are a few pros there testing, but thats really it.

Thread Info