Street Car Brawl at US41 - Friday, 5/26

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Few of us plan to roll out there weather permitting. Weather has been all over the place this week but hope it holds off.

I was planning to run as well this time, however I got majorly screwed by PST driveshafts while performing my rear end swap. So..... I will be there for support and plan to run next time.

If the weather holds out come say hi. I'll be crew for shibby.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
836701d372d88fe628db138146256d08.png

Weird, the guy hosting it said 3

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I wanted to do the daily driver shootout but I have a roll bar. I'll probably go to RSD instead

Yea the people running the event are very "green" at this for sure. A few of us tried to assist and give our input and basically in a nice way tell them their rules make no sense. However we were basically shut down and they got super butt hurt.

You restrict a safety item in the daily driver class..... yet there is no restriction on power adders for it, fuel type, etc.

So take your roll bar out, but run twin turbos with a 900 shot of nitrous and you are in!

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Ya I'm not racing with the rules

I'm going to run for myself and just enjoy a fast car....

If you line up next to me so be it I'm there for personal achievements anymore

You do realize the track is being run backwards the entire day correct? That means no clocks etc, just simulated no prep street racing.

Just a friendly FYI if you were coming out just to do a test and tune to achieve a certain ET

Thread Info