Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We've decided to bring it back. Going with Thursdays once again.

bbMmovc.jpg

Cross posting from FB:

1450 E. Algonquin Rd., Algonquin.

After mixed results last year, we have decided to revive Chubby's for a second season. Great food and ample parking remain the same. We will be hosting this meet twice a month, rather than weekly.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

1. Please please please share this meet inteligently. I do not want to see this shared on the big groups, you know the ones I mean...that is an immediate recipe for this spot to get ruined. Share smartly.
1. Respect the lot. I cant emphasize this enough. Leave the burnouts, revving and wreckless parking lot speeding for other meets.
2. You WILL be asked to leave if you act like an idiot.
3. If people can't follow the rules, I will get law enforcement involved this go around. I'm tired of people popping wheelies between cars or going wot down the aisles - not only can you damage cars but you run the huge risk of harming the people there looking to enjoy themselves.
4. Bring your crew. Have fun.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
:bigthumb: Subbing! Want to see this get off the ground and stay as sane as possible. No wheelies or burnouts in the lot. Is that really that hard to understand?

Glad to see we are going to still have summer meets. 2x per month will probably work better too and keep attention a bit better, although the weeks we are not there, others might attend and do as they please in the lot.... :dunno:

Thread Info