WhirlyBall - Let's get one of these going!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
So what do you guys think?

As you know the last event was awesome, I forget who hosted it for us on here, but he did a damn good job. Let's do another one, but this time with FLAKER PROOF plans.

It's $220/hr Fri-Sun, obviously it would be way more fun to do this on a Friday and not have to worry about working the next day, it'nit? So, $220/10 is $22 per person for the minimum amount of people to make it fun. More would not only make it cheaper, but it would help perhaps extend it for more than just 1hr. 15 people is perfect as you can rotate 5 at a time.

LET'S SAY we get 20 people that will commit to whirly balling and paypal, maybe we can book it for 2hrs? But we'll see.

Here's the plan- First, get the minimum amount of people to do this. 10 people send $22 via paypal to cover the hosts expenses. If you flake or something comes up, you're out $22, big deal, get over it.

If we have more people than that, those people can show up and pay in cash, which would require some quick math to make sure the people that paid $22 get some of their money back as others have been added, thus making it cheaper.

TIME - 7PM?
WHERE - LOMBARD WHIRLYBALL
DATE - END OF FEBRUARY? MAYBE THE 24TH?

LMK.

IN'S
10sec
Wombat and his face slashing future wife
Outlaw
Bru
Bruce Jibbo
Bmoore
Friend of mine