But who was winter meets?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
We need some winter stuff going on, soon.
[MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION] slacking with the bi weekly food stops

game works
top golf
Village mf'n tavern
whirlyball
theater rental, are there places that will let you play your own movie?
How about a dodgeball tournament/game with post-beers? Lots of indoor field houses popping up

Places where there are things to do beyond food. We need to have a more friendly environment for new people to join in. Our core group is very strong, it's hard to feel invited and able to participate in conversation sitting at a table of 15 people with a million inside jokes and stories.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
K1

C8n6b1R.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'd definitely like our next get-together to be more of a meet and greet. Name tags, introductions, etc. I'm on the road for most of January but can start organizing something for February (separate from the holiday party). I'll reach out to a few places and see what group rates we can get for various activities.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I've tried to get a off-season meet going since October. Lack of interest from TCG Staff kept me from posting something up. I feel that is a direct reflection on attendance. Christmas party was canceled before it was planned due to things out of our control. I've talked about a January Twin Peaks meet for a while now. Just need a blessing from Mook.

I was extremely down on last years meets because of participation from core members and general attendance. The first meet was a great success but I feel they fizzled out after. I also don't like how the members from the south consistently bitch about meets "up north" yet when I have a meet way down in Aurora the only people that attended were people from the north.

Thread Info