July 17th cruise to lake geneva

ep3motorsport

Owner\technician at EP3
Jun 23, 2016
St. Charles
Hello everyone,

Let me start by introducing myself I am the owner of a new local shop called EP3 Motorsport. We are located at 201 S. 3rd street in St. Charles Il. We work on anything and everything but BMW is our specialty.

EP3 motorsports and Understated detailing want to invite all car enthusiasts and local shops to meet on July 17th at 201 S. 7th street parking lot in St.Charles IL . We will meet there at 9:00am and be departing at 10:00am for Gordys in Fontana on lake Geneva. If you have any questions you can call us at 224-523-6102, email me at [email protected] or DM me on Instagram at ep3_motorsport. Hope we can have a great turn out. Let me know what you guys think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ep3motorsport

Owner\technician at EP3
Jun 23, 2016
St. Charles
Gordys has great burgers and drinks!! It will take us about an hour and a half to get there. It should be a really fun and nice cruise as long as weather permits! There is a large parking lot that we can all park in! Depending on how many people show up we may have to improvise when we get there for parking...and if we have that many people then the cruise was a success[emoji1360][emoji1360]

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
If you don't have established parking you'll be lucky to find 2 spots together in mid July in Lake Geneva. You might want to contact the township and see if you can use one of the elementary school lots that are in/near town. Other than that the only places with decent size lots will be WalMart or the Grand Geneva and neither are close to town.

Thread Info