Small Town Brewery Cruise

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
CAMM is teaming up with Small Town Brewery to do a cruise in at their tap room location. These are the guys that created Not Your Father's Root Beer. They opened a tap room at the brewery and have about 16 other beers on tap and some of them are absolutely amazing

Cheesies food truck will be onsite

This will be open to all makes and models there is a ton of room for parking

Date- Saturday August 20, 2016
Location - Small Town Brewery 1000 N Rand Rd #204, Wauconda, IL 60084
Time - The tap room opens at noon and closes at 11 pm CST, cruise in is going to run from 1 pm to 5 pm

Please use common sense at this meet, booze plus fast cars is normally not a good combo but we are all adults and I think we can make this a fun and SAFE event.

Hope to have a great turnout and make this an annual event.

FAQ's

- Anyone and any car, make and model, are invited to attend this event.

- Under 21 is allowed in the tap room but if you are drinking you are probably going to get carded.

- No you cannot take your beer outside, Village rules.

- Please do not bring you own coolers to this event. If you do not want to drink beer they also have water and sodas for sale at the bar. The food truck will also have beverages.

- If anyone is caught bringing their own alcohol to this event you will be asked to leave, I cannot stress this enough.

- If you do not want to eat at the food truck on site you are free to order your own food from a local place, the bar has menus and this is done all the time

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Is there a cruise starting to go to this?

Since I now have a Mopar, this might work out. Not sure but I will check the date to see if I'm free.

Parking good there with plenty available?
No cruise up planned as people are coming from all over.
But if anyone starts one from their area I will share it.
Plenty of parking

Thread Info