GLD - Thursday (6/9)

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I'll be going, might bring the car out or just spectate and bring it out for Fridays RSD's!

Attachments

• 20160605_205714.jpg
    20160605_205714.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 51

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I just park wherever has some room or look for some cars of peope I know to make things easy. Have been parking by the tech booth in the main lot each time the four times I've been there this year. It will be a good turnout both thursday and friday with Kots happening this weekend as most will be up to test before the event.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
what are their rules on tailgating??? I know it's only a T&T night but If i can throw my truck up near the fence like TCG was set up for Drag Week, I can bring a cooler and anyone else can swing by and hang out. Plus the preggo wife will complain less from a comfier chair.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
what are their rules on tailgating??? I know it's only a T&T night but If i can throw my truck up near the fence like TCG was set up for Drag Week, I can bring a cooler and anyone else can swing by and hang out. Plus the preggo wife will complain less from a comfier chair.

I've seen people just about every time I've went this year doing that. So you should be fine:jg:

Thread Info

• ekrunch
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list