Cars and Cabernet

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
All,

I have some friends that own a wine bar in downtown Hinsdale. During the summer, they put on special events and we've discussed the idea of doing a modest car show/meetup called Cars and Cabernet.

Thought I would put it out there to gauge interest. How many of you would like to participate in something like this? It's a bit more upscale than normal but could be fun.Don't have firm schedule but probably looking at Memorial Day Weekend sometime.

Salute'

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I feel like he means people like James probably wouldn't be "acceptable" as he wears rather shitty clothes whenever he actually leaves the garage. Not hatin' on James, he has a trendy thing going on there, bunch of people all around large cities dress just like that.

Carvin

Old Shredder
Aug 24, 2015
Westmont
All,

I have some friends that own a wine bar in downtown Hinsdale. During the summer, they put on special events and we've discussed the idea of doing a modest car show/meetup called Cars and Cabernet.

Thought I would put it out there to gauge interest. How many of you would like to participate in something like this? It's a bit more upscale than normal but could be fun.Don't have firm schedule but probably looking at Memorial Day Weekend sometime.

Salute'

I live close & would come

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
I feel like he means people like James probably wouldn't be "acceptable" as he wears rather shitty clothes whenever he actually leaves the garage. Not hatin' on James, he has a trendy thing going on there, bunch of people all around large cities dress just like that.

Please not at all. I am just saying it's not pizza and hamburgers. I posted here because of the fact that there is an eclectic collection of cars on this forum. One of the reasons I enjoy visiting here. I drove down to Rise and Drive one morning with a cool assortment of cars.
I don't have particulars just yet other than it will be at
The Village Cellar in downtown Hinsdale. It's across from the Metra station, so a neat location. I wanted to gage interest and it will be in early afternoon.
If you enjoy a glass of Sangiovese, or Pinot Grigio, it could be a little different
Event than the norm. They also sell some good IPA beers.
If you have some suggestions, please feel free. It's the first time and we'd like to know how it could be a success.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
All,

Just some added info on this event. It will take place Memorial Day weekend. Not a specific day but I'm thinking that Saturday. There is a parking lot next to the wine bar which accommodates about 40 vehicles. There's also decent parking on the street. Not a very busy road as it is located right in downtown Hinsdale, which has some nice shops and restaurants.
Directions and info here.

The Village Cellar | Hinsdale, IL

Thread Info