Anyone interested in a small Dyno Day?

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
I bought a supercharger kit a few years ago from a guy that said the complete engine was tuned there.

I called and asked a few questions about it to see if they remembered the engine , and they blew up on me like I was questioning their work . Lol .

Very sensitive dudes .

Postman

Aug 4, 2008
I bought a supercharger kit a few years ago from a guy that said the complete engine was tuned there.

I called and asked a few questions about it to see if they remembered the engine , and they blew up on me like I was questioning their work . Lol .

Very sensitive dudes .

I don't remember this conversation but do apologize if I was anything less than helpful.

The problem with my shop is we only do Mustang's. 2014 we tuned/worked on over 150+ and 2015 it was over 175. When you consider I have been doing this since 2005 and they are all Mustangs there is noway for me to keep them all straight unless they are current projects or a project that was recent.

That being said... I again apologize if I was not helpful or disrespectful in anyway.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
I don't remember this conversation but do apologize if I was anything less than helpful.

The problem with my shop is we only do Mustang's. 2014 we tuned/worked on over 150+ and 2015 it was over 175. When you consider I have been doing this since 2005 and they are all Mustangs there is noway for me to keep them all straight unless they are current projects or a project that was recent.

That being said... I again apologize if I was not helpful or disrespectful in anyway.

No worries . Could've been a miscommunication on both ends .

A Mustang car only shop is a good thing . :riski:

Postman

Aug 4, 2008
No worries . Could've been a miscommunication on both ends .

A Mustang car only shop is a good thing . :riski:

Thank you for being cool about it and I do love Mustangs. Here is a video of my 88 GT. 1st video the cars has a blown 306ci motor. 2nd Video a blown 331 big bore motor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2elvVbCuM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxWrbB-6JUk

As to the original topic of this thread if you guys want to do something between now and March 31st I could do $55 per car as long as there are at least 5 cars.

If I'm stepping on any of the Chicago Garage sponsors please edit/delete my post. :bowdown:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
[MENTION=7673]Postman[/MENTION] I assume is Mike?

I had an amazing interaction with him years ago when I had a ton of questions about the possibility of tuning the old Blown 5.0 Ranger of mine, and he was extremely helpful, and gave me quite a bit of insight! (It unfortunately ended up with me parting/abandoning the project, but had I not talked with him I likely would have been good money after bad).
[MENTION=4700]Miss Esa[/MENTION] and I would definitely be in depending upon the day, I'd love to see what my 2013 5.0 puts down with the current bits it has.

mustangwill50

Feb 5, 2016
Mike Post is an awesome guy to deal wth. He has gone out of his way to help me with my car(when it had issues).. Hes got my 98 sc cobra now putting in a Snow Perf.kit and final tune.. Excellent guy to work wth.. Always helpful when i have ques... U guys will hav a good dyno day.. DynotuneMP will always get my $ when it comes to my car..

Thread Info