Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We have not gotten an invite yet but [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] and I met with someone from the show a few weeks back and we're basically in a holding pattern until they finalize the floor plans.

At this stage we have no idea what their plans are for the clubs, floor layout, etc.

Hoping to hear something first week of December :x:

We really didnt even get the invite for this year until a month or so before the show.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
We have not gotten an invite yet but [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] and I met with someone from the show a few weeks back and we're basically in a holding pattern until the finalize the floor plans.

At this stage we have no idea what their plans are for the clubs, floor layout, etc.

Hoping to hear something first week of December.

We really didnt even get the invite for this year until a month or so before the show.

No worries thanks I appreciate it.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
We have not gotten an invite yet but [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] and I met with someone from the show a few weeks back and we're basically in a holding pattern until they finalize the floor plans.

Hoping to hear something first week of December :x:

This. Won't know anything until after thanksgiving. Had a good talk with their marketing guy who oversees the car club displays about cross promotion and any ideas we had. They're reworking floor space and aren't sure if there will be room but it sounds like we have a good chance of being invited back if there's room.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
This. Won't know anything until after thanksgiving. Had a good talk with their marketing guy who oversees the car club displays about cross promotion and any ideas we had. They're reworking floor space and aren't sure if there will be room but it sounds like we have a good chance of being invited back if there's room.

any news? :pedobear::hk:

Thread Info