May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
ascGAQm.png

GGqrPep.jpg

215 S Gary Ave, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Start time: 8pm

After the successful gathering this week (9/9), I'm going to make this an official weekly meet until the weather turns to shit. And even then, it might stay on into the winter as there are ample meet up spots for the cold nights.

I'm gonna lay some ground-rules out, however.

1. Zero tolerance policy. If you act like an idiot in any way, you will be asked to leave and banned from any future TCG meets.
2. DO NOT share this on Facebook, at all, ever. Facebook is the kiss of death for any future meets.
3. Tell your friends, but only the friends that won't be idiots. And make sure they don't share it on social media.
4. This is kind of a big one (and sucky at that)...I'd say don't share pics on FB either. People are gonna be able to put 2 and 2 together really fast and word will spread fast.

The location itself is apparently perfect. Everyone that was there echoed that its the perfect traveling distance. To top that off, we've got Smashburger, Wendys, Tbell, Bdubs and I think McDonalds. Food for everyone. The lot is huge, ample lighting and enough off the road where eyes wont immediately notice whats going on.

A cop rolled through last night and was totally fine with us there (as was Smash management). Lets not give anyone a reason to toss us out.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Looking forward to more of these. Last night's meet was full of TCG-ers you'd recognize form the boards. Nice grouping of cars and people. As long as we respect the lot and clean up after ourselves, this should be a good home for weekly TCG meets.

I'll bring my Corvette lawn chair next week.

Thread Info