Supercar Track Xperience at Autobahn - 10/23-10/25

Xtreme-RS

Jul 7, 2015
Xtreme Xperience, the Nation's Premier Supercar Driving Experience, will be making its final appearance in 2015 at Autobahn Country Club from October 23-25. The event runs from 8-5pm each day.

Well, some of us here kinda like you guys here at TCG, and we wanted to personally invite you out to the track with us, AND give you a special enthusiast only discount. Use "DRIVEFAST" at XXSPEED.com to receive 30% OFF your drive/ride (must be 18 or older to drive/ride at ACC) and any extras (insurance, photo/video, pit passes, etc) that you purchase.

Additionally:
We have Autocross running in the Paddock, and if you're interested in driving your own vehicle with professional instruction avail, you can sign-up here - Autocross Your Car | Xtreme Xperience.

Lastly, big thanks to Mook for being so accommodating and allowing us to post up this event notice. We welcome all driving skill levels (for the track and autox), and we hope to see you there in October. You can find other local and national events here - Events Archive - Xtreme Xperience

Thanks everyone!

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
You have a new Viper?

no they dont

GMyYpqC.png

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Letting go of the McLaren was very tough for us. It was an absolutely terrific car to drive but, as the tinman pointed out, we had to do so because of a variety of continuous drivability issues that made it unfit for the type of track use we put it through. It got to the point where it just wasn't fair for our customers to have to roll the dice in whether or not the car would be functional by the time their turn came up.

As for the question about having a Viper in our fleet, while adding the Viper has certainly been discussed (and believe me we'd love to have one), having a pure manual transmission vehicle isn't in the cards for us right now due to the extra needed driver ability that we can't account for. Perhaps if a large enough group of enthusiasts harp on us then we'll just have to get one!

I hope to see you all in Joliet, Rockford, and wherever else you can make it out to!

P.S.

The GT3 is, pardon my French, fucking sweet. The 4-wheel steering makes it feel like the car rotates around a pole better than the finest talent Vegas has to offer!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Nice! I'm blanking on the faces, but that's bc each track we go to we work with local help, and i can think of a dozen Paul+Jeffs we've worked with. I'm sure they're stellar dudes.

Have you tracked your BRZ yet?

yup will be at ab south this weekend...

jeff's track car is a green e36 m3. he's always with paul who has a silver sti. bmw club guys among other things.

Thread Info