Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Jim ([MENTION=11102]Venomous SRT[/mention]) and his crew have been putting these on for awhile now (and have done a great job), but we've combined forces (and have a new location) so we're making this partnership officially official.

Some of you have stopped out for our first two trial runs but this is the real deal. Its a great location, with great food and perfect parking.

These will be EVERY Sunday*, pending weather. Invite your friends! But I will say, for now, please keep the event off Facebook and groups. We'd like to keep this TCG and invite only.

Time: 8:30-10:30

Where:
Calibre Coffee
100 W Higgins Rd #H60
Arboretum of South Barrington

*A few Sundays this summer, we will hold C&C at a different location due to the sharing of the location.

0c33894a3d9ae297b9446589ad9a6f98.jpg

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
First Official Cars & Coffee of 2015 - 5/31

Looking forward to seeing this blossom within TCG. Like Mook said lets keep this to TCG and invite our friends via word of mouth. One of the great things about our Cars and Coffee is we have kept the trouble away from it for 15 years. last thing any of us want is CPCS getting a hold of it.

great food/coffee, awesome cars and great car enthusiast atmosphere.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Will it be frowned upon if I show up in a lowly Mustang and not get stared at or stoned to death?

Hoping to make it on the 31st.

I know your being funny, but for the people who actually feel this way don't!! We are car guys just like you. I don't care what you drive as long as you share the same enthusiasm as we do for the sport.

So come on out, by the way some lucky person is going away that day with something really cool!!!!

Thread Info