Whirlyball - March 7th - Lombard

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Okay. This looks like when I will be booking this. All I'm looking to see is if there are 10 people that would be in for this. There was interest in the chose a date thread but I don't know if there were 10.

The time would probably be 5 or so. I have to reserve it for 2 hours. So let me know if you can make it and i will make the call. [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] [MENTION=10534]P40E[/MENTION] [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] [MENTION=239]Turk[/MENTION]

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
I'm sill in with plenty of backup people just in case.

Perfect. I'm gonna try to get a head count by the end of this week as to who can go. That way we can plan on how many other people need to show up. If we get people who are for sure going to be there, 10 would be my ideal number. That way we just play for 2 hours straight and get the most bang for the buck. I'm not opposed to having a couple extra guys either, it makes it easier to drink that way haha

List so far:
nccstud
10sec
bmoore04
wombat
mook(probably)
p40e

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Perfect. I'm gonna try to get a head count by the end of this week as to who can go. That way we can plan on how many other people need to show up. If we get people who are for sure going to be there, 10 would be my ideal number. That way we just play for 2 hours straight and get the most bang for the buck. I'm not opposed to having a couple extra guys either, it makes it easier to drink that way haha

List so far:
nccstud
10sec
bmoore04

I agree, I would like to have 3-5 extra people to rotate in and out, plus it makes it cheaper for everyone. More money for beers in between games. :rofl:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Its winter. Everyone is doing their own thing (especially this year it seems). Meets have been hard to get going this go around.

Put me down as probably.

Other meets are free to the person hosting it, so who cares if everyone flakes. This guy put up a lot of $$$ to book the event for us, it'd be nice if there were more people actually committing instead of setting up to be flakes. I sure the hell wouldn't put up $400+ of my own money to set this up.

Thread Info