AutoX May 4th

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
I recently joined the Windy City Miata Club to participate in their autox events this summer. I went to their event last week an it was pretty fun. Looking to see if anyone would be interested in going. Would like to mention the course is obviously geared towards miatas, so more handling, a few tight turns but there were a decent amount of vettes, camaros, and a viper there that did pretty good.

Note: You don't have to own a Miata or be a member to go.
Cost: $35 Nonmember/ No Miata. $5 discount for Miata owners and $5 for members.
Time: 9am - 5pm. We got 12 runs in last week. I assume It's about the same every week.

If we get at least 5 people we can create our own class and compete against each other.

http://www.windycitymiataclub.com/wcmc/

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
autocross in general is geared towards that, although the miata club likes to punish you not bringing a miata by doing things like having a garage in at least every other event. 12 runs is pretty good. i'll be out of the country but up for another time!

My Lumina did not like the garages one bit. I actually aired up the rears in order for it to slide a little more so I could get turned around faster. I tried the Ebrake but it didnt want to lock them up at all. Shity brake design

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
autocross in general is geared towards that, although the miata club likes to punish you not bringing a miata by doing things like having a garage in at least every other event. 12 runs is pretty good. i'll be out of the country but up for another time!

I've only been to one event but what do you mean by garage? I assume it's a technical term for a course feature.

Thread Info