ATTN: TCG SOUTH - Duke's Meet (Bridgeview, IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Let's get something going at Duke's. I am thinking an off night might be fun; like a Tuesday that way we aren't competing with anything else. Not thinking weekly, maybe the first or last Tuesday of the month. They close at 10, so 7-9 would probably work pretty good.

Duke's Italian Beef

Address: 8115 Harlem Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455

How does that sound?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
This was definitely on my agenda but Im glad you took the initiative. Id definitely be down for checking this out.

jurassic_world_teaser_poster__2015__by_mrjimmiemilesify-d6lz7dc.png

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
If thats a joke about me getting around to it next year, I did plan on setting one or more of these up mid summer. June is packed and May is spent getting the car ready for June so itll be up and down. Granted, that doesnt keep others from going or me setting something up, but Id like to attend.

Also, Jurassic Park is gonna be the business. ANIMATRONIC DINOSAURS ARE BACK

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
You cocks waited until I moved out of state on purpose, dincha?!

We have talked about this for years, every year this idea was cast aside like a red headed step child.

This year I said No More. TCG SOUTH WILL RISE! (I'd like to say again because it sounds good but let's be honest, it has never risen)

If thats a joke about me getting around to it next year, I did plan on setting one or more of these up mid summer. June is packed and May is spent getting the car ready for June so itll be up and down. Granted, that doesnt keep others from going or me setting something up, but Id like to attend.

Also, Jurassic Park is gonna be the business. ANIMATRONIC DINOSAURS ARE BACK

Let's be honest, you think the south side is gang bangers and guns. You hate us.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Tropical Sno in Justice will be better for meets this summer. Duke's is too small.

We won't see big numbers right away, nor do I care if the meet gets that big as that isn't my goal. Quality over quantity all day long, I am just trying to get some south side TCG members together. I like Dukes food, my stomach runs my life when my dick isn't.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Tuesday is Plainfield Cruise night and Four Corners in Lemontish area, both in the south west area. Bridgeview is still in the City.

T.

Do people from here go to that? If no then it doesn't matter. I am not trying to create a cruise night, I'm looking for a once a month TCG meet. If it grows into something then we can make changes, but for now let's keep it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info