world of wheels this weekend

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
anyone check this out in St Charles this past weekend ?

Race & Performance Expo
The Midwest's Largest Race & Performance Expo is returning to Pheasant Run Resort!

February 22 -23, 2014!

Find out what's new, exciting and hot in the High Performance Racing Industry! Visit a variety of booths & exhibitors, speak to the experts and participate in world class seminars!

Show Hours:
Saturday, February 22 - 9 am - 6 pm
Sunday, February 23 - 9 am - 4 pm

ADMISSION: $15
FREE PARKING!!!

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005

Race & Performance Expo
The Midwest's Largest Race & Performance Expo is returning to Pheasant Run Resort!

February 22 -23, 2014!

Find out what's new, exciting and hot in the High Performance Racing Industry! Visit a variety of booths & exhibitors, speak to the experts and participate in world class seminars!

Show Hours:

FREE PARKING!!!

I went to this last weekend and it was uhhhhh okay I guess.

I will be attending world of wheels this Saturday.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012

Race & Performance Expo

February 22 -23, 2014!

Show Hours:

FREE PARKING!!!

They do this every year , Winners Circle hands out flyers .

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Its a decent show, pretty much the same feature cars there every year though. its something to do to get out of the house, and there is a large variety. Rat rods, bikes, extremely high end show cars, riced out cholo cars with ebay body kits, drag cars, etc. There are usually a decent amount of vendors there too.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
enyvyjyj.jpg

3egemuhu.jpg

nury2uzu.jpg

qu6y5ede.jpg

My friend was setting up at WOW today.

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
i went last year and year before. it wasn't all that there were more vendors selling t-shirts and parts than hot rods. i think it was better when it used to be at mccormick. they jacked up the entry fee like every year i went. i can't remember off hand but it was was like $17+. i wouldn't be surprise it's up to $20 this year plus parking too. orielley's auto parts have discount coupon they give out. i might go saturday, but im taking the blue line cta this way don't have to worry paying for parking.

Thread Info