MVP Track Time 2014 Track Dates

2014 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Day Fellow Track Fanatics:

Another year of exciting track action awaits for 2014. MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased to introduce our expanded 2014 track event schedule. I hope you’ll join us for some on-track fun.

We have some exciting events for 2014, including two weekends at Road Atlanta, an expanded event at Road America with the Aston Martin GT4 Challenge of North America, our first visit to Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, Michigan and our inaugural track weekend at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2014 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we started in 2006, offering you great value with more actual track time at each event for less money then most organizations. Our three run group (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) format give the drivers maximize time driving on the track instead of standing around the paddock.

Below you will find our initial 2014 schedule, again subject to possible revisions as the year progresses. We HOPE to confirm one more event for 2014 soon.

February 7-9 : Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX.) – SOLD OUT

June 9: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Track] –
SOLD OUT

June 28 – 29 : Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 2nd Annual ”Blue & Grey Track Days”

August 4: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Track] – First Monday In August”

October 10 - 12: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 5th Annual ”Cheese Heads On Track” [Three Days]

October 31 – November 2: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Lexington, OH) – ”Let’s Go Play At Mid-Ohio” [Three Days]

November 22 – 23: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 6th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (or a credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:
Generally, MVP schedules a minimum of two hours of track time daily for each run group with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you’ll join us in 2014 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2014. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
[email protected]

Last edited:
Good Morning:

MVP Track Time has been inundated by inquiries about entry fees for our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2014 track events. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering. The dates and entry fees for our 2014 track events are listed below.

February 7 - 9, 2014: Circuit of The Americas - SOLD OUT

June 9, 2014: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT

June 28 – 29, 2014: Road Atlanta:
Weekend: $400
Single Day: $250

August 4, 2014: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $250

October 10 – 12, 2014: Road America:
3-Day: $480
Weekend: $380
Single Day: $255

October 31– November 2, 2014: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course:
3-Day: $450
Weekend: $350

November 22 – 23, 2014: Road Atlanta:
Weekend: $400

All information and registration is available on the "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Generally, we schedule a minimum two hours of actual track time (longer when possible) for each run group daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2014.

Feff

Last edited:
Our 3-day Road America event in October has a different twist for 2014. We will be sharing the dates with the new Aston Martin GT4 Challenge of North America racing series:

http://sportscar365.com/gt/aston-martin-gt4-challenge-of-north-america-launched/

You’ll not only get your customary 2+ hours of track time each day, but will be able to enjoy the Aston Martins racing on Saturday and Sunday. Let’s call it 2 for 1.

Hope you’ll join us at Road America October 10-12 for the on track fun. Registration for Road America and all our 2014 track dates is available at:

http://www.mvptracktime.com/id47.html

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff

MVP Track Time has added a track weekend at the new National Corvette Museum (NCM) track in Bowling Green, Kentucky to our schedule. We will be at the NCM track April 11-12, 2015.

We won’t be the first group on the NCM track but we will have a ton of track time for our NCM event. All are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
(314) 249-3770
[email protected]

Hi All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is gearing up for two upcoming track weekends, one at Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) August 4th and one at Mid-Ohio Road Course (Lexington, OH) October 31st – November 2nd. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

August 4: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Track] – ”First Monday In August”

October 31 – November 2: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Lexington, OH) – ”Let’s Go Play At Mid-Ohio” [Three Days]
Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (or any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

We schedule a minimum of two hours of track time daily for each run group with qualified instructors available for the drivers in the Novice run group.

All courteous and responsible are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me at (314) 249-3770 if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Autobahn and Mid-Ohio. Happy Motoring!

Fef

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Hey just a heads up on the font color you are using. It does not show up on tapatalk if you have the dark mode enabled leaving big black spaces of nothing. You have to click the post to highlight it and be able to view it for anyone else having the issue.

wZ9SoCT.jpg

yIk2cEQ.jpg

Good Day All:

We have a limited number of spots remaining for our August 4th track day at Autobahn Country Club.

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
How many people are typically in each run group? I know you said you typically get 2 hours of driving but is that constant driving or just shared with everyone else in your group and a preset number of cars out at a time? Just wanted to see the differences between this and the regular autox events I normally do.

Rebel,

I have run with MVP before and what is typical is 6 sessions of 20 minutes apiece that will equal 120 minutes or 2 hours. Each run group will depend on how many folks sign up and MVP will limit it to a certain number but off the top of my head I am not sure, maybe 20 to a group? There is Novice, Intermediate and Advanced. If this is your first time you will be in the Novice group were Coaches are available, and encouraged, and I highly suggest one to learn the line.

I can say that MVP is one of the better run organizations in the area and 20 minutes at a time is a lot for running on the course. Full course, even with 20 cars, is big enough to handle all of those cars and give you plenty of space.

Give it a try, you will love it. It is much faster than AutoX.

T.

How many people are typically in each run group? I know you said you typically get 2 hours of driving but is that constant driving or just shared with everyone else in your group and a preset number of cars out at a time? Just wanted to see the differences between this and the regular autox events I normally do.

Each of the three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run group for Autobahn will have 35 drivers which equates to about two football fields of track space per car.

There are six, 20-minute sessions for each group daily and these are true 20-minute sessions as we leave a 5 minute gap between each run session to clear the track.

There really isn't much comparison between a track event and auto cross.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Feff

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
You'll never go back to auto-x once you've tracked your car. Auto-x is boring and slow in comparison. A lot cheaper though. Probably the only upside to it.

i haven't been back much. i don't consider ax boring, it's a different sport and enjoyable although the time trade off is painful when you come down to it. half or more of a day and 10 minutes of actual seat time would be generous.

if i could drive over to my local community college (1 min away) and drop a bunch of cones around to make a course and drive through it right now i sure would though. at the moment that plan would also probably give me 10 minutes of actual seat time or less though...

Thread Info