Paul Walker cruises this weekend

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
Going to try to make it to the one in Lombard for a bit in my GLI but won't be able to stay for the cruise. I really hope people can control themselves, tho, and not act like a bunch of asshats. Now's the time to show the world that us gearheads aren't all a bunch of lunatics, y'know what I mean? At least not as much as the media would have one beleive ;-)

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I won't be going but I hope they arnt a disgrace. By disgrace I mean people fighting and a bunch of drama started. Cruise pay your respect and be done. I've been watching on the groups all the shit talking going on. No one cares that your bringing your lambo or if your in your only working mini van. If you wana bench race stay home.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Sorry ill be busy paying my respects to those who fought/died and survived the attack of Pearl Harbor, ya know people who actually did something.

I'm sorry you have such a limited pool of emotion that you need to ration it out to specific people/ events.

I didn't realize that in order to pay your respects to one person it needed to be pulled from another.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
I guess it's the celebrity love /idolizing culture that is rampid that disgusts me. Yes at times even I am guilty of it but make every effort to not be a TMZ, celebrity /reality tv show watcher or a celebrity gossip magazine reader or so on..
So When it seems that a historic moment in this counties past which was so dark that lead to a promising time seems so forgot,overshadowed so glazed over by the untimely death of an actor it's sadnening... No, it pisses me off.
So it was a soapbox moment, as you said or whatever, I don't care and I don't take it back.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
OoooOOoOOOOOoohhhh! Look at you! You really got me! < eye roll >

Maybe a good GIF or meme will really get your point across next.

KiBQh.gif

Thread Info