Anyone here go to Strat's in Villa Park?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I go to enjoy a shake and have people talk trash while asking me race to just have them back out when they look at the car. :picard:

I really get enjoyment watching the idiots who pull out while putting car car sideways in front of a cop. Or just ramming the car into the tall curbs. It's great entertainment! I recommend it for sure.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
it may be a "car show" now, but it wasnt in its prime. and like pratt said, its fun to go talk with some old friends and poke fun at all the attendees that are there now. it will never be the same. and if you "attended" that "car show" every friday, then thanks for being part of the problem.

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
TCG Premium
May 29, 2013
Bolingbrook
it may be a "car show" now, but it wasnt in its prime. and like pratt said, its fun to go talk with some old friends and poke fun at all the attendees that are there now. it will never be the same. and if you "attended" that "car show" every friday, then thanks for being part of the problem.

The real problem is the new "security" they have that. Dude flips shit over any cars making any noise at all, but turns a blind eye to his bike buddys when theyre doing laps around the resteraunt with radios blaring (which always sound like shit on bikes) and doing burnouts all over the place.

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Heard of that shithole. Rolled through a couple times not stopping and roll around on North Avenue for a couple passes just to see if any little kids want to pay a little up to the speed limit but not really worth it. Cops all over there and just a bunch of retards with mommys and daddys cars or POS cars they think are hot shit. I went to school with some kids that go there. I avoided them in school too.

Thread Info