TCG Golf outing?

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
So I don't have a vehicle ready to make it to any meets or even out to lukes....but has anyone ever tried to organize a TCG golf outing? would be a nice chance to get to know more people and hit the links at the same time!

I don't know what a central course would be, hopefully someone in the elgin areaish would have an idea.....with enough interest we could have a nice scamble.

thoughts?

ChiLAX

TCG Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
Chicago
I have a course by me called fresh meadows, pretty easy and wide open. Relatively cheap to play if I remember right, like 35 to ride. I can talk to them if I can get a head count, so talk to your friends. We'll let this thread grow a bit to try and get a few more people involved.

ChiLAX

TCG Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
Chicago
So far I have 10

1. ChiLAX
2. phat_ridegt
3. chry*bmb
4. firemandan1700
5. daturbo6
6. E
7. Fish
8. Panda
9. syP
10. dtb_ls1
11. c5z06speedjon

Obviously not everyone is going to be able to make the same day, but at least we can get an idea of how many people are going. I'll update this list as people join/pussy out.

Last edited:

ChiLAX

TCG Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
Chicago
At Fresh Meadows on September 1st or 22nd, we can do a group outing. Prices are normally 55 dollars to ride on the weekend, but the guy said for a group of 12 or more we can do it for $47 including a cart rental for 18 holes. Chime in if you are available for one or both dates, and if we get enough interest, I'll call him back and book it.

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
At Fresh Meadows on September 1st or 22nd, we can do a group outing. Prices are normally 55 dollars to ride on the weekend, but the guy said for a group of 12 or more we can do it for $47 including a cart rental for 18 holes. Chime in if you are available for one or both dates, and if we get enough interest, I'll call him back and book it.

I can do both.

22 is probably the best if you want more people to go.

Thread Info