Morris Cruise Night

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
I personally have not been to the Morris cruise night but I have heard there are a lot of spectators as well as cars. Every cruise night this year keeps setting there personal record and last Saturday they had 882 cars registered. I figured we could give a good showing of TCG cars next time.
The next date is Saturday September 14th and as always the proceeds goes to a charity, R.E.A.C.H (Realizing Educational And Career Hopes). Rayjus Graphics has a huge parking lot about a mile away from the location of the cruise night. We could all meet in the parking lot and then drive in together so all the TCG cars are parked in the same area. If people seem interested we can hash out the details here.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
It is a great show. I got there about 6 last Sat. It was hard finding a spot, but I did get one. If you want to park as a group you will need to get there very early. I will probably go down there, but with what happened last time I don't think I'm gonna take my car. There are very nice cars down there every time I've been.

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
It's not such a big deal to all park together. There are tons and tons of cars there and they all start to blend together. Plus, most people just park their cars and walk around the whole town looking at everything else. Even then it's hard to look at everything with almost 900 cars there. Some really cool stuff there and also, some cars that you just wonder what that person was thinking bringing it. The nice weather like last Saturday really fills the place up.

Thread Info