Another Level Car Show Tomorrow: 8/10 Schaumburg

l0wb00st

Overbuild It, Or Don't Build It
Jan 29, 2012
NW Suburbs
2042d303143d29e09dd13d95208fb70a_o3c8.png

Anyone Going? We'll have a booth there with a few of our cars. My Evo, Dwight's DSM, Milt's Galant VR4, and Mike's E30.

Event Info-
1999 Springinsguth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60172
Date:
Saturday, August 10th 2013

Roll-in:
1-4PM
Show:
4-9PM

General Admission:
$10 Per Person or
$8 with canned food donation
*Children Under 12 Free with Paying Adult

billzrx7

Addict
May 26, 2013
2042d303143d29e09dd13d95208fb70a_o3c8.png

Anyone Going? We'll have a booth there with a few of our cars. My Evo, Dwight's DSM, Milt's Galant VR4, and Mike's E30.

Event Info-
1999 Springinsguth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60172
Date:
Saturday, August 10th 2013

Roll-in:
1-4PM
Show:
4-9PM

General Admission:
$10 Per Person or
$8 with canned food donation
*Children Under 12 Free with Paying Adult

ya im bringing the FD. Group A VIP roll in.

l0wb00st

Overbuild It, Or Don't Build It
Jan 29, 2012
NW Suburbs
Is it for charity? I dont understand the reason to have an outdoor car show that charges to get in. World of Wheels is a different thing

Yeah, it's for charity.
Since our initial event in 2008, Another Level Car Show has always donated our proceeds to various charities. Each year our group works together and designates two charities for the new season. Another Level Car Show has worked with national and local charities in an attempt to benefit our community.

We are proud to announce the 2013 benefiting charities are: Bombshell Bullies Pit Bull Rescue and Northern Illinois Food Bank.

-Bombshell Bullies-

Bombshell Bullies Pit Bull Rescue is a non-profit volunteer rescue organization, breed specific to Pit Bulls. Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and re-home dogs identified primarily as Pit Bull Terriers and American Staffordshire Terriers. Our Goal is to place these adoptable dogs into their safe and loving forever homes.

We also educate the public on the true nature of the American Pit Bull Terrier and American Staffordshire Terrier, as well as provide information on the prevention of abuse and neglect associated with these breeds. In addition, we help reduce the number of abused, relinquished, and abandoned pit bulls in surrounding areas.

-Northern Illinois Food Bank-

For 30 years, the non-profit Northern Illinois Food Bank has led the northern Illinois community in solving hunger by providing nutritious meals to those in need through innovative programs and partnerships. Since 1983, food manufacturers, local groceries, corporations, foundations, and individuals come together to donate food and funds, and evaluate and repack food for distribution to 700 network partners - the food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters and youth and senior feeding programs that serve more than 60,000 hungry neighbors each week across 13 counties. That commitment provided more than 33 million meals last year to those in need. Northern Illinois Food Bank has centers in Geneva (West Suburban Center), Park City (Northern Suburban Center) and Loves Park (Northwest Center), and an office in Joliet (South Suburban Office). The food bank is a member of Feeding America, and has been recognized as a Four-Star Charity by Charity Navigator for nine consecutive years. Find out how you can Volunteer - Donate - Get Involved at Home - Northern Illinois Food Bank or follow the Northern Illinois Food Bank on Facebook

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt
I was across the street at the Miata auto-x event with a friend. I was there from noon til 5, the whole time there was a massive traffic jam of show cars on Springinsguth Rd trying to get into the show across the street.... I couldn't believe the amount of cars coming in to this thing and the wide variety of cars too. I never did go to the show but it seemed bigger than any show I have ever been to. Hope someone has more pics.

Thread Info