Sunday Cars and Coffee East Dundee

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Sunday Morning Cars and Coffee

Sunday Morning Cars and Coffee for Car enthusiasts to gather have coffee and a good conversation.
This is a dry weather Event as all seating is outside.

Season is over

keep an eye here for next seasons opener

Please feel free to invite your friends with cars but note, this location is next to a police department, they welcome us there, but it is not a place for those who like to rev there cars or act like squids those who do will be asked to leave and not welcomed back.

8669_10200179005214199_224436924_n.jpg

600301_10200179177338502_85979809_n.jpg

Last edited:

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood

you know you want to LOL

its still a young event , but we have been getting 5-8 cars weekly, there is room for 50-60 i would think. The owner of the coffee shop Marco, is a x vette guy and loves having us there. and I had a chance to speak with one of the police officers and there good to go.

Like I said its in a residential area, not to mention a block from the cop shop , so its a event that requires good behavior, but its a good time.

Not to mention the hot chicks in yoga pants jogging by on the bike path :jg:

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
It was great meeting everybody and what an awesome morning for cruising/hanging out! :bigthumb:

Nice to meet you today and thanks for coming out, nice to see a svt in such good shape!

If your interested in coming out next sunday to check out the cave let me know ill pm you the info.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a great turn out today and looking forward to cars and coffee growing larger next year! Hope to see more of the TCG crew making it out to some!

Thread Info