Chicago garage truck/suv drag day

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Anyone want to do a track meet up?I would love to go and race some trucks. Just want to get out and race some. If you cant bring a truck bring a car. Be nice to get out and race some people.

Let me know days or night people would be willing to do this and location. I prefer 41 as its closest to me. Gld and byron are a good haul.

If anyone is game lets get some names and date.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I'd be in for a few weeks from now. Need to get some parts on first.

You get your stuff together and in a few week we can go head to head. Just afraid of going to GLD and breaking, its a hike for me. And i launch a LOT harder than the last time.

In... Until I heard 41.... Out

It will most likely be GLD when i go, but i have to be a bit prepared if i break...

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
I changed the cam and went with a tbss intake (78mm to 87mm), and a 3200 stall. She rips on the street time, but haven't tried the slick yet. I also still need to dial in the shift points for the slick. I was lucky the last time getting a solid run when i got my 13.2 @ 104

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
41 or GLD for me. But i'm thinking more around September or October. I am not liking my tune. Although i ran decent at the 1/2 mile, its hit or miss some days on running well. And i need to get my other trans rebuilt and re-installed. Should have just done that instead.

I'm thinking an e85 tuned setup would be good, although i also need caltracs and possibly a built driveshaft.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
My weak link is my two piece driveshaft. I'm on my 3rd one, coincidentally each one came after track visits. The trucks leaves the line are as fuck now, especially after the 3200 stall. I need the caltracs. I think it would help keep the rear from twisting and binding the driveshaft.

Thread Info