Redlight Brewing/Lunar Brewing/The Lucky Monk
Collaboration Brew
Black IPA Tapping Party

Where: The Lucky Monk
105 Hollywood Boulavard
South Barrington, IL 60010

When: Tuesday, Oct. 2nd - 7:00pm

Why? Because Beer.

As some of you may know I have been brewing beer with some friends. After the brew master of the lucky monk and lunar joined us for a garage brew day and loved the beer they decided to make it a collaboration brew. We got together for a brew day at the Lucky Monk and did a 310gallon batch. Its dark, but light bodied, balanced malt backbone, with a citrus hop punch. The brewmaster from the monk also found some wild hops on the side of Rt 176 growing on a no passing sign, lol. He pulled over, ripped them down, and we used them in the whirlpool for some extra fresh hop flavor! Help support us and come by for a beer!

Sorry for the late notice, this was supposed to be on Thursday but they need to get the beer on tap asap.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
1 like and 2 posts? Fuck you guys!! I know its tuesday, but get off your ass and come have a beer! I cant wait to try this shit, Kens been drinking it flat straight out of the fermentor for the last 2 weeks. haha

If anyone goes after tonight ask for the assistant gm, Ken, he might hook you up and he will tell you about the beer.

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
Pretty sure a small glass of this came on the Sampler I had there the other day. The girlfriend wanted to try everything so we split it. Very good, but too much for a full glass with a burger. Ended up with the Confessional IPA which is one of my favorites there.

Do you know what happened to the Gr'ale (sp?)

Thread Info