Modern Muscle Open House this Saturday

I swung by today to see how my car is progressing. THey are making some good progress! May be able to take it to the track next Saturday for some test runs.

But the main reason I decided to post up is they are preparing for their open house this weekend. The have a TON of things they will have out for sale. Lots of LS parts, nitrous parts, intercoolers, etc.... LOTS of good stuff, aand my understanding is it will all be at a substantially reduced rate! So if you need any work done or parts, I highly recommend stopping by their open house this Saturday and taking a look!

I hope this doesn't turn into a bash fest thread. Like em or Hate em... everyone likes parts at a reduced price!

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
I've stopped by a handful of time to ask questions and stuff. They were always rude and acted like I was wasting their time. The few times I was there, they always has customers screaming and yelling at them about something that was messed up on their cars (not running right, missing parts, dents, dings, scratches, etc).

I'll pass.

Thread Info