NIU Meet and BBQ

tony275

Farfegnugen
Apr 20, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Hey guys,

Just a general interest kind of thing, but we're gonna do an NIU area meet and BBQ again on Saturday, March 31 around noon at Hopkins Park in Dekalb.

BYO food and beverage, we're hanging out at the park til around 3p then heading to the top of the NIU parking garage and we can do photos where ever anyone feels fit.

I know some people [ like myself ] like to have a general idea of what kind of cars will be there before they attend. As of now [ I realize things come up and some of these cars might not make it ] we have:

3x 2004 VW R32 possibly more
Evo IX
Evo VIII
306 Ford Ranger [ BECAUSE RACE TRUCK! ] and I'm making you go, Chris.

This is all I know of FOR SURE right now. Hopefully I can get some of these Supra guys to get out of Texas mode and come hangout with us ;]

Let me know here if you guys would like to come out and hangout or get some photos taken. I know Dekalb is a drive for some of you guys, so let me know if you need directions or where to buy good grilling food ;]

Come hangout with us, let's have some fun!

tony275

Farfegnugen
Apr 20, 2010
Sycamore, IL
This is outdated! Needs UPDATING!

269837_10150717228685257_727470256_19309526_690031_n.jpg

tony275

Farfegnugen
Apr 20, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Sounds good guys. I don't see why we won't be there around dinner time, I've got nothing to do all weekend, so I'll be spending most of the day there. Let me know where you guys would like to go for photos, too, as long as it doesn't draw attention from Dekalb Po Pos if we have 15+ cars lined up for photos somewhere, haha.

Let me know if you guys can make it out! We decided on BBQ first at Hopkins Park in Dekalb around 12p. Again, BYO food and beverages.

Map of Hopkins Park

NIU Parking Garage

Thread Info