Anyone wanna run the Chicago 5th gen Camaro club @ GLD on 4/22?? ***TRACK DAY***

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
They are hosting an event for their members there that day. Basically an open track day. I have been invited to go because I know a few of the members over there. They are few great people, and are looking to wack some mustangs with their camaros. I was at their last GLD get together, as the only mustang, and had a blast. This time they are going to be rolling deep with it looks like 30+ cars. I have asked permission from their event coordinator if I could invite you guys to this upcoming track day, and got the OK!! So here is a link to their site with the details. Im not sure if you have to sign up to view it, but I will also copy and paste the info here. I urge you to post up here if you want to go, so we can get some numbers and pricing. I remember back in the day when we used to race the SRT4 club, and that was a blast. But Camaro vs. Mustang should be much more fun. And I know they have some badass cars that can run. So lets rep. the mustangs at this event. I will be there! Heres the info.

http://www.chicago5thgen.com/upcomi...icial-c5g-great-lakes-dragaway-track-day.html

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Dunno if I'll be ready to run but Id like to attend regardless of my situation...Im sure there are quite a few guys who be up for going to this and in turn, whack a few 5th gens :run:

Yeah it should be a fun time. Its a fairly new forum for just the 5th gen cars, and they have yet to get the turnout Im sure they want. Plus I know they are itching to get those cars out and see how they do in the real world, not just magazine racing! Come on guys, lets get some people out there to rep the mustangs. According to the Event coordinator over there, all are welcome not just camaros and mustangs.

Thread Info