Kenny Brown & Victor Ford Open House - Wauconda, IL

Da Dark Jedi

Oct 19, 2009
Sunday, February 19, 2012
12:00pm until 4:00pm

Rally Your Friends for a Fun-Filled
Sunday Afternoon with Kenny Brown at Victor Ford

The team at Kenny Brown Performance invites you, your club and any of your fellow Mustang and performance enthusiasts to attend Victor Ford's annual Winter Open House event, Sunday, February 19th in Wauconda, IL.

Performance has always been an emphasis at Victor Ford, but this year, it gets even bigger with a special presentation and Q&A session with renowned Mustang racer and builder, Kenny Brown.

Kenny will talk about what's new in the world of Kenny Brown Performance, including the recently-released AGS 4.0 / GT-4 suspension for late-model Mustangs. You will also be “the first to know” as Kenny has a very special announcement planned for this event, as well as offering up a few “sneak peeks” at future new products and Kenny Brown Performance event plans.

You will also have the opportunity to view Victor Ford's collection of late-model Mustangs as well as seeing some of Kenny's favorite Mustangs “up close and personal”. If you're into Ford and Mustang performance, this is a “must attend” event of the winter.

When: Sunday, February 19th, 12 to 4 PM
Where: Victor Ford
1451 North Rand Road (Hwy 12/59)
Wauconda, IL 6008
Cost: Free

For more information or to RSVP, call Victor Ford at 888.650.4732 or Kenny Brown Performance toll-free at 855.847.4477

The above came from MM.net

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
anyone care to inform why there is such anger towards them?

One of our MM.net members in the Chitown area decide he is god and called us idiots for enjoying doing burnouts, 1/4 miles racing and said we know nothing about the Marauder and how to conduct ourselves. Blaming people who do such acts as the reason Victor Ford stopped having shows or gatherings. And assuming if we did go to this event that we would just ruin it by doing burnouts and wearing greasy pants.

Suggested we should be above all that, wear a Tuxedo and feel privileged for such an event.

And called us idiots.

That's basically it.

I'm sure I left something out. But who cares.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

PonyUp

Ice bucket Cometh
Feb 6, 2012
One of our MM.net members in the Chitown area decide he is god and called us idiots for enjoying doing burnouts, 1/4 miles racing and said we know nothing about the Marauder and how to conduct ourselves. Blaming people who do such acts as the reason Victor Ford stopped having shows or gatherings. And assuming if we did go to this event that we would just ruin it by doing burnouts and wearing greasy pants.

Suggested we should be above all that, wear a Tuxedo and feel privileged for such an event.

And called us idiots.

That's basically it.

I'm sure I left something out. But who cares.

Sent from my iPhone

You left out I suggested they go buy a Prius as they are wasting a perfectly good automobile by aggressively reaching the speed limit, but not too aggressive because Gid forbid the tires spin

Really frickin sad what happened on that thread over there

Pony seal of Approval

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
You left out I suggested they go buy a Prius as they are wasting a perfectly good automobile by aggressively reaching the speed limit, but not too aggressive because Gid forbid the tires spin

Really frickin sad what happened on that thread over there

Pony seal of Approval

And it was all because of dickhead just assuming we just go around and waste our tires at every event we go to. Disrupt the peace, rape the women, kill the children and pillage the village.

For all I care. Mac can go there dressed in a tux with his thumb crammed so far up his ass that people will think he's an amputee up to his shoulder. I wonder if God will be at the Louisville event.

Sent from my iPhone

PonyUp

Ice bucket Cometh
Feb 6, 2012
And it was all because of dickhead just assuming we just go around and waste our tires at every event we go to. Disrupt the peace, rape the women, kill the children and pillage the village.

For all I care. Mac can go there dressed in a tux with his thumb crammed so far up his ass that people will think he's an amputee up to his shoulder. I wonder if God will be at the Louisville event.

Sent from my iPhone

I never saw Mac at any Chicago event, I doubt he'd be at this one, which makes his preaching even more absurd

Pony seal of Approval

Thread Info