Giant step ladder

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I'm going to be painting the interior of my house soon and I have 1st to 2nd floor vaulted ceilings. Problem is that I don't have a ladder tall enough to get the 30+ feet from my floor to the 2nd story ceiling. If anybody has a ladder I could borrow for maybe a weekend it would really help. Bigger problem is that I don't have a truck or anything to transport said ladder but I'm willing to pay gas money (and maybe a case if you are the drinking type) for somebody to drop it off on, say a Friday... And pick it up on Sunday or Monday.

Looking to do this sometime in the next few weekends if possible

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
1807c1a9-8ed8-28a9.jpg
1807c1a9-8f0a-870e.jpg
1807c1a9-8f4e-396c.jpg

I just did the living room foyer and hallway and it is 14 feet high
I used a 6ft ladder me and a lil extension and edger

30 feet. Crazy

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I'm going to be painting the interior of my house soon and I have 1st to 2nd floor vaulted ceilings. Problem is that I don't have a ladder tall enough to get the 30+ feet from my floor to the 2nd story ceiling. If anybody has a ladder I could borrow for maybe a weekend it would really help. Bigger problem is that I don't have a truck or anything to transport said ladder but I'm willing to pay gas money (and maybe a case if you are the drinking type) for somebody to drop it off on, say a Friday... And pick it up on Sunday or Monday.

Looking to do this sometime in the next few weekends if possible

i have a 22ft fully extended ladder yellow fiberglass keller might not be tall enough for ya but it works and the lifitng rope is intact

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info