Stay warm this winter, furnace clean and check $50

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'm sure most people have started up their heat already or will be doing so this week. If your furnace hasn't been cleaned or serviced in the past two years, odds are it is terribly dirty. As long as it stays running most people pay little attention to maintenance. Unfortunately things tend to break when you least expect and service companies are backed up for hours on end with other service calls.

For $50 I'll get down and dirty inside your furnace, clean it up to "minty" status, check proper operation, and evaluate the condition of any questionable parts. Any repairs I will sell parts for wholesale price (service companies typically mark up parts over 100%) and charge a flat rate for my labor.

******* if you live more than 30 miles from Woodridge, the price is $60, I need to cover my travel expenses otherwise it isn't worth my time.******

I would prefer to be PM'd here, email [email protected], or a text (630) 981-4505, in that order.
-Jared

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I can fix anything electrical, mechanical, whatever mook. Duct cleaning is kind of a specialty thing joel, if you have an old house and it hasn't been done in the last 10 years, I'd recommend it. Also this goes for anyone: change your damn filter every other month. That's the best thing you can do to keep your equipment alive

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I can fix anything electrical, mechanical, whatever mook. Duct cleaning is kind of a specialty thing joel, if you have an old house and it hasn't been done in the last 10 years, I'd recommend it. Also this goes for anyone: change your damn filter every other month. That's the best thing you can do to keep your equipment alive
Yea makes sense. I'd imagine it takes some specialty tools now that I think about it. I need both done and I'd rather give you money then some random company. I'll get back to you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info