3800 supercharged installation wanted

I have a 2001 Pontiac Bonneville SSEI and I have the L67 engine but a Gen V supercharger, intake, and throttle body adapter. I took my car to the shop to get my intake and valve covers did and have my Gen V installed. I talked to the guy to have completed and the job was completed. But the guy I talked to didn't work that day and a standard mechanic did my top swap. Well problem now is I need a engine.

So I'm looking for a familar person to install a L32 or use my Gen V on a L67 with no problems. I'm located in Chicago 60617.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I have a 2001 Pontiac Bonneville SSEI and I have the L67 engine but a Gen V supercharger, intake, and throttle body adapter. I took my car to the shop to get my intake and valve covers did and have my Gen V installed. I talked to the guy to have completed and the job was completed. But the guy I talked to didn't work that day and a standard mechanic did my top swap. Well problem now is I need a engine.

So I'm looking for a familar person to install a L32 or use my Gen V on a L67 with no problems. I'm located in Chicago 60617.

Why does it need a motor? So you had them put a gen v blower on an l67? A top swap is normally putting a supercharger on a non supercharged car. So you want a new motor put in with your genv installed on it, i do turdy800 work from time to time but would need the car at my house, you can pm me if you could get it down here, I'd need the car for like a week also I work swing shift and my job always takes priority over projects

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Most likely coolant killed them, if you can get them for the same price get the l32, otherwise get whatever is cheapest the na motors will make more power with a blower if that's what your going for, or just stock replacement stick to either the l67 or l32

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info