Join my team

tjmaxx

May 19, 2007
Looking for promoters to join my team. It's a multilevel marketing company (fastest growing nutrition company currently). You don't have to be a gym rat like myself or even someone that works out all the time to do good. Zero start up cost or fees associated with it so No risk involved. I would recommend atleast trying the product first (hard to sell something you haven't used). Unlimited earning potential and one you hit a certain rank they will pay $800 a month towards a luxury vehicle! Please pm if you're interested in learning more about this amazing company. I can make you a free customer account so you can surfy the web site and do some research for yourself.

tjmaxx

May 19, 2007
Sounds like a pyramid scheme....

Some people will refer it to that but it truly is a multilevel marketing company that rewards their promoters better than any other. They can do this because they don't have a bunch of store fronts or billboards to pay for. If you're interested in a free customer account so you can do your own research let me know id be glad to set you up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info