Looking for work...

dartmorth

Apr 13, 2017
My name is Allan I'm looking for a job detailing cars I don't have experience but I am looking to do this on weekends and turn it into a full time thing I live in Rockford but no one seems to be hiring here anyway like I said I want to detail cars and some other stuff In the future
If anyone is hiring and can show me how to detail that would be great I'm not worried about the pay as long as I get to learn

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Suggestion:

Do some reading and buy yourself some equipment and supplies. Start detailing your own, friends and family's cars.

No one is going to hire a guy with zero experience to fuck someone's paint up. You don't need to be an expert but getting your feet wet with some personal experience shows more initiative than "GIVE ME A JOB, I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER"

dartmorth

Apr 13, 2017
Suggestion:

Do some reading and buy yourself some equipment and supplies. Start detailing your own, friends and family's cars.

No one is going to hire a guy with zero experience to fuck someone's paint up. You don't need to be an expert but getting your feet wet with some personal experience shows more initiative than "GIVE ME A JOB, I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER"
What supplies should I buy and were?

dartmorth

Apr 13, 2017
I've been wanting to do this for a while but I got no garage or driveway to work and I've sometimes cleaned my car on the street but there's robberies going on my neighbor got his car stolen like 2 weeks ago when he was getting out of his car sometimes it's just not a good idea to be cleaning you car outside asking to get your a** robbed

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info