Job - Solidworks Modeler with Mechanical Background.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Our current SW Modeler is moving out of state and we are looking for his replacement.

Company is located in Aurora - Centa Corp
Great company, growing company with the need for a Solidworks operator/Draftsperson. Need at least 3 years experience with SW and mechanical design. PM me and I can give you a email where you can send your resume. Best part, you get to work directly with me. :)

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
You work for Centa? Ive been testing your guy's flywheel couplers in bulldozers for like 5 years haha. I wish I had more CAD experience, as I'm looking to get out of here.

Sorry I missed this PJ. Yeah, I work for Centa. What company are you with that is testing our products, CAT? It's always cool to hear of someone that has heard of us or uses our product.

I wish you had more CAD experience too! :)

Bump as we are still looking.

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
Sorry I missed this PJ. Yeah, I work for Centa. What company are you with that is testing our products, CAT? It's always cool to hear of someone that has heard of us or uses our product.

I wish you had more CAD experience too! :)

Bump as we are still looking.

CNH in Burr Ridge. I have a couple of your coupler inserts sitting on my desk right now.

Got any other job openings? I took a year of ProE in college. Been a test tech/engineer here for 5 years now, but only get to use ProE every couple months for random test fixtures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info