Grand Opening Wheels America New Shop. CRAZY DISCOUNT FOR MEMBERS ONLY!!

Venmos03

Dec 2, 2009
CHICAGO SVT DISCOUNT! Wheel Repair/Wheel Customizing WHEELS AMERICA Grand Opening!!! NEW LOCATION!

What's up SVT community? My name is Paul, I'm General Manager at Wheels America in Arlington Heights. We are the #1 wheel remanufacturers in the U.S. I want to thank all members that have taken advantage of the dicounts I have offered in the past. As of Monday October 11th, We will be moved in to our new facility. For all those who have been to our shop in Arlington Heights, You have to come check out the new pLace! As part of our celebration for becoming one of the top wheel companies in the U.S. I am throwing all memberS a ridiculous discount of $80.00/wheel + $10.00/mount/balancing a tire. (Normal price: $129.00/wheel + $20.00/mount/balance.) Click on the WA website link, then click on "Chicago" on top of page to get all the info you need on our services. Also, feel free to email me with any questions at: [email protected] JUST MENTION YOUR A CHICAGOSVT MEMBER FOR THE DISCOUNT!!!!
http://www.wheelsamerica.com/index.php?page=chicago

OUR NEW ADDRESS IS: 1535 BRUMMEL AVE. ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL. 60007

847-734-9212 (NEAR OAKTON & BUSSE)

GET YOUR WHEELS DONE BEFORE YOU STORE THE TOY AWAY FOR THE WINTER. THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO RECHROME ALSO, BECAUSE OF THE 6-8 WEEK TURN-AROUND(SHIPPED TO CALI)

Thanks!
Paul Moreno
General Manager
Wheels America
3017 Malmo Dr.
Arlington Heights, IL. 60005
(847)734-9212
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info