CHICAGO SVT DISCOUNT! Wheel Repair/Wheel Customizing WHEELS AMERICA

Venmos03

Dec 2, 2009

What's up SVT community? My name is Paul, I'm General Manager at Wheels America in Arlington Heights. We are the #1 wheel remanufacturers in the U.S. I am offering a GREAT discount to all ChicagoSVT Members! $99.00/wheel + $10.00/mount/balancing a tire. (Normal price: $129.00/wheel + $20.00/mount/balance.) Click on the WA website link, then click on "Chicago" on top of page to get all the info you need on our services. Also, feel free to email me with any questions at: [email protected] JUST MENTION YOUR A CHICAGOSVT MEMBER FOR THE DISCOUNT!!!!
http://www.wheelsamerica.com/index.php?page=chicago

Thanks!
Paul Moreno
General Manager
Wheels America
3017 Malmo Dr.
Arlington Heights, IL. 60005
(847)734-9212
[email protected]

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Highly recommended. Paul had my saab rim fixed perfectly and even had the guys mount it for me while they were busy for free.

18956_269704755925_576175925_4924670_7978481_n.jpg

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004

What's up SVT community? My name is Paul, I'm General Manager at Wheels America in Arlington Heights. We are the #1 wheel remanufacturers in the U.S. I am offering a GREAT discount to all ChicagoSVT Members! $99.00/wheel + $10.00/mount/balancing a tire. (Normal price: $129.00/wheel + $20.00/mount/balance.) Click on the WA website link, then click on "Chicago" on top of page to get all the info you need on our services. Also, feel free to email me with any questions at: [email protected] JUST MENTION YOUR A CHICAGOSVT MEMBER FOR THE DISCOUNT!!!!
http://www.wheelsamerica.com/index.php?page=chicago

Thanks!
Paul Moreno
General Manager
Wheels America
3017 Malmo Dr.
Arlington Heights, IL. 60005
(847)734-9212
[email protected]
Paul,

On the website it looked like it implied"same price for all services". Does this pricing apply if I wanted to get polished aluminum wheels done in "black chrome" or does different pricing apply for something like that?

Larry

Venmos03

Dec 2, 2009
Hello,
Pricing on chroming is different... We send our chroming to our LA location. The price on black chrome would be $350/wheel (includes repairing, and straightening before shipping to chromer) Otherwise, all "in-house" work like powder coating, polishing, painting... would fall under the chisvt discount above. I have a 09 shelby here that we did. We powder coated the machined wheels to a gloss black, it looks killer! I will let the owner post the pic if he wishes, but it looks sick now that the wheels match the glosss black stripes on the white GT500.

Venmos03

Dec 2, 2009
Notch_U, im sorry i guess my reply to you didnt go thru. Our location in Dallas did widen wheels , but they are in the process of upgrading their equipment/facility. I am looknig for someone who can widen until they are back up and running. it usually takes about 3-4 weeks to get back and cost is $250.00/wheel. Please keep in contact if you are still interested,

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I have a question about powdercoating magnesium wheels, I have a set of authentic saleen wheels and I have read on the web that magnesium cant be powdercoated... is this true?

I want to powdercoat these black but I dont want the wheels to get ruined in the process.

edit: is painting these a better idea?

Venmos03

Dec 2, 2009
I have a question about powdercoating magnesium wheels, I have a set of authentic saleen wheels and I have read on the web that magnesium cant be powdercoated... is this true?

I want to powdercoat these black but I dont want the wheels to get ruined in the process.

edit: is painting these a better idea?

Sorry for the late reply, we are moving to our new location on friday and Ive been crazy busy. to answer your question, you would be better painting these, i am not sure if magnesium would handle the heat of the infrared oven

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info