• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. Give it a try.

Broke the TBSS cam only record today

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
24l0ymt.jpg

LSx S10

TCG Elite Member
Nov 15, 2007
Lombard, IL
Damn, thats awesome. Congrats on the record! I was talking to this dude who works at autozone, he has a black tbss. I mentioned your truck and right away he got all pissy saying yours is stripped down and not a street truck anymore. I guess I can understand why he got so defensive though, he has full bolt ons and a stall and can't run faster than a 13.7 lol.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Damn, thats awesome. Congrats on the record! I was talking to this dude who works at autozone, he has a black tbss. I mentioned your truck and right away he got all pissy saying yours is stripped down and not a street truck anymore. I guess I can understand why he got so defensive though, he has full bolt ons and a stall and can't run faster than a 13.7 lol.

I was talking to about this kinda stuff recently, and he made a SUPER valid point that he (Snailblazer) has a fairly HUGE amount of track time and knows how to get the most out of his truck and mods. Not to belittle his 12.0X Passes, I'd be SO pissed not getting an 11.999999X out of that run.

And his 1/8th is CRAZY... his truck is a full 6 and a quarter seconds faster to 90mph than my truck is.... so embarrassing for me :(

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
People that complain about weight reduction, tires, anything need to get over it. Bunch of whiners. Anyone can drop weight out of a car. No one is stopping you. That is your choice.

As far as it not being a "street truck", :rofl: . There are rules to vehicles being street legal, and I am sure Jared's SS meets those requirements.

Gators gonna gate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.