• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dyno!

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Dyno'd the SS today before are winter BS came back Heres a Vid and the Graph...not shes STOCK performance wise :D

02-16-2008034054PM.jpg

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
underrating FTW, and its cause vette owners didnt like the ls1's at the time gettin the exact same motor as them, so they made it appear they were getting downgraded motors, but in reality, it was exact same motor hp and tq wise, not the 310-325hp like they advertised

Yeah, Vette guys get pissy when a cheaper GM car makes more power.

Example:
Grand Nash
Turbo Bird
92 Firehawk

But regardless Corvette is the King of GM cars, hands down

01Cobra

Nice numbers. Those later year Camaro's got all kinds of sweet motor stuff from the Corvette here and there. What SLP options did yours come with. I remember when I nearly bought a 02 Camaro SS years ago that was full SLP optioned. Great machine bone stock.

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Nice numbers. Those later year Camaro's got all kinds of sweet motor stuff from the Corvette here and there. What SLP options did yours come with. I remember when I nearly bought a 02 Camaro SS years ago that was full SLP optioned. Great machine bone stock.

No SLP Options, yeah mine has the LS6 Block/Intake Oil pump guy from LS1tech told me

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I heard the Ported LS2 Intake flows almost the same as a Fast for 1/4 of the price

Many people will argue that topic. It would really depend on the setup but Fast still out flows the ported LS2.

But the l76/l92 is even better ;) The LS6 intake is just the more practical b/c you don't have to buy the matched heads. even thought the LS2 and LS6' both use 243 casting heads

Prices:
LS6 Intake = $275-$350(used)78mm opening

LS2 Intake = $175- $250(used) FR, INJ, 90mm opening

LS2/6 Heads = $550- $800 (used) 243 casting

L76 Intake = $500-$550(new)comes with TB, FR, INJ, 90mm opening
L92 Heads = $1200-$1500 (new) Fully Assembled

Feel free to chime in if Im wrong. But I haven't looked to far into the LS2 intakes b/c at this point I don't need a 90mm.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info