• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

List ur mods for this year

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Damn, why you gotta mention dents & scratches? Last year one of my kids literally wrecked their bicycle into the drivers rear corner of my car... WHILE IT WAS IN THE GARAGE! Put a nasty scratch and a small dent too.

Did I mention that it was father's day?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Ive put in an RPM level 6 4L70 with a 300M output shaft, Vigilante 3600 stall, Kooks 1 3/4" longtubes, kooks 3" catless Y pipe, and adjustable panhard bar, Spohn adjustable lower control arms (rear), and a ported intake manifold yesterday.

Im going to get a good tune done this year for sure, and possibly a cam depending on the money situation.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Interesting. Have you ever had your TBSS tuned before? If so and I get off my ass and make it out to one of the upcoming meets, mind if I grab your tune and take a look @ it? I've got HPTuners and always like to see what other tuners have done with their tunes.

I've never been a fan of getting a tune from a shop, they just don't spend enough time with the car to get it right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info