• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

P2176 Code

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Well this is not possible, just not possible. Multiple members on this board have clearly stated that nothing EVER goes wrong with american cars, other than normal wear and tear. You should try changing the air filter, that'll probably fix the problem.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Well this is not possible, just not possible. Multiple members on this board have clearly stated that nothing EVER goes wrong with american cars, other than normal wear and tear. You should try changing the air filter, that'll probably fix the problem.

wow, great help right there. glad you could give your input, tool. :picard:

i've delt with this code on a GM truck. after basically chasing my tail i finally replaced the PCM and that solved it.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Is this car stick or auto? In the SS I noticed a shifting problem once, it didn't want to shift up upon acceleration. So finally I floored it and got the code. Don't remember what the code was, but the throttle body sensor was fucked up in the car so they replaced that and the car ran perfect since.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info