• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Any of you ever use the GM column shifter cable adapter?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Trying to get the Fastro back online, and decided I fucking hate the linkage for the column shifter. I've dicked around with the linkage rod enough and can't get it to work well with the 4l80E which has a different enough placement to bone me. Anyone ever use one of these? Is it junk or does it suck? I'm fine NOT manually shifting the box, I have a TCU so I can define the shift points.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/lok-aca-1805/overview/

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Your link isn't working for me for some reason but he used this linkage from lokar. The packaging says one thing, but the instructions tell you how to hook it up to the 80e.

c19d1275386f38b141e887235406fe4d.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] that's the second time at least that's happened and I don't know why. Maybe it's mangling something?

The one I was looking at was ACA-1805. That uses a rod, and I'm not really a fan of the idea any more; One of the Astros I've seen that was turbo actually ran it right were the rod goes. They changed this in 95-97ish with the refresh if I had to guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mr_Roboto
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list